Saturday, February 25, 2012


Little did we know that the second surgery did not really go as well as hoped.  Doctor thought they may have had to do another surgery at 4:00 a.m. this morning but they gave her blood thinner and this seem to have stabilized her for now.  Mom and dad Loch and I just got back from hospital and although she is in relatively good spirits she is extremely tired and of course sore!  They continue to monitor the blood flow on an hourly basis.  Again the next 24 hours will determine if another sugery is required.

We appreciate the flowers that are being sent to the hospital but due to the circumstances, she cannot keep them in her room.  If you feel that flowers are something that you would like to send please have them sent to the house in a few days when she is home and can really enjoy them!206 Hansen Drive Regina  S4X 2Y6

As always,
Bob and kids


  1. Continued prayers coming your way from the Wagar's and all the Stankowski's (Ches, Loretta, Lyle, Tammy, Brent & Sandra and Auntie Pauline)

  2. Thinking of you always!

  3. Bob, thank you so much for keeping everyone up to date on Shell's condition. It is wonderful to be able to know what is going on. My prayers are with you Bob, your children, Joe, Ione, Shell's siblings and especially with Shelley. I know this waiting is not easy but with God's help you will all get through it. God Bless you all and give Shelley a big hug from me when you go see her.
    Aunt Anne