It has been a busy couple of weeks with visitors, football and school start up!
All is well on the chemo front and I am truly fortunate be able to write that! It seems as though I am stuck in "ground hog day" mode......it's the same old same old :) Don't mean to complain though! I have to say I am jealous of Bob, Aly, Mik and Rob as they are able to get back into routine and are very excited to do so....some days they are just too excited and my raging hormones bring on serial killer tenancies! Ok, not really but......ask them! Hahhaha!
Highlights of the past two weeks:
- Blood work is really good - it must be all that red meat I have been craving
- Reconnecting with my BFFs in Brandon - Donna, Terry, Jackie, Ing, Deb......so good to hug you and visit!! xoxo
- Awesome visit with the Lawsons from Kelowna
- Visit with my Ministry friends - it won't be long before I am back! I miss you guys!
- Our summer son, Brayden, was here for a couple of days
- Weather and fishing have been awesome
- Walking has been great
- Receiving emails and calls from family and friends :)
- Sleep continues to be a desired state for me
- Food is tasting awful....my two favorites chicken and fish like #$%@#$!
- My family thinks I am losing my mind....hahaha! Must be those hormones....it has been a challenge to remember simple things these days....
- Big toes are starting to cramp....looking forward to acupuncture this week :)
Have an awesome day! Shelley