Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ready for 8!

Greetings all!

It has been a busy couple of weeks with visitors, football and school start up!

All is well on the chemo front and I am truly fortunate be able to write that!  It seems as though I am stuck in "ground hog day" mode......it's the same old same old :)  Don't mean to complain though!  I have to say I am jealous of Bob, Aly, Mik and Rob as they are able to get back into routine and are very excited to do so....some days they are just too excited and my raging hormones bring on serial killer tenancies! Ok, not really but......ask them!  Hahhaha!

Highlights of the past two weeks:
  • Blood work is really good - it must be all that red meat I have been craving
  • Reconnecting with my BFFs in Brandon - Donna, Terry, Jackie, Ing, Deb......so good to hug you and visit!! xoxo
  • Awesome visit with the Lawsons from Kelowna
  • Visit with my Ministry friends - it won't be long before I am back! I miss you guys!
  • Our summer son, Brayden, was here for a couple of days
  • Weather and fishing have been awesome
  • Walking has been great
  • Receiving emails and calls from family and friends :)
Challenges of the past two weeks:
  • Sleep continues to be a desired state for me
  • Food is tasting awful....my two favorites chicken and fish like #$%@#$!  
  • My family thinks I am losing my mind....hahaha! Must be those hormones....it has been a challenge to remember simple things these days....
  • Big toes are starting to cramp....looking forward to acupuncture this week :)
Today marks number 8 of 12....waahoo!! I can do this!!  We can do this!!!  Thanks for all you love and support - it sure helps!!

Have an awesome day! Shelley


2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that all is going well. Yes summer has gone by so quickly and soon the bad word snow. Oh well Shelley keep walking, smiling and praying and before you know it, it will all be behind you. My prayers are with you and your family always. Lots of hugs to all. Love you Aunt A

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE SPELL TESTIMONY

    Thank you so much DOCTOR ODUNGA for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am writing this wonderful testimony in respect of this man. He made all my wishes come true. My boyfriend and I dated for more than 3 years and although we had had so many quarrels we never thought of a break up. One day, he called me over the phone telling me how he is tired of the relationship and cannot see anywhere that we are heading to. Months passed and my boyfriend did not contact me anymore and I did not hear from him anymore and his cell phone was disconnected. I knew I needed to seek help because of the love I have for him. I contacted this great spell caster because i have never contacted anyone before and i tell you that after a week of contact, my ex boyfriend called me and asked to see me and the next morning, he wore a ring on my finger. I am very happy because I am soon going to be a married girl with the help of this great spell caster. I promised to manifest your works to everyone and please contact this man to help you at

    Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    OR contact him on WhatsApp +2348167159012

    ReplyDelete