This past week I would like to thank a few people.....
- First of all...to my husband Bob - wow! I am excited for his return today....he has been gone almost 10 days now....all the little (& big) things that he has done for me these past 6 months are incredible! xoxox
- To Pam H....thanks for taking me to chemo this past Tuesday! I can't quite remember it all....lunch included as those drugs put me in a daze like no other! Lol!! And to all who offered to take me to chemo, thank you too! Its nice to have friends to call on.
- Deb B...what a great visit this weekend! Thanks!
- Rita & Jim......the Saskatoon Berry pie was delicious! I could actually taste it!
- The helpful staff at Elizabeth's Lingerie who help me literally jump into Spanx while laughing hysterically....how do you ladies wear these things?? Lol!!
- Physio sessions are covered by health care
- I am Stage 1 Lymphedema (thanks Jane and Sylvia for keeping this under control while I waited to get into see Tracy)
- For the next while, I will go twice a week to work on scar tissue and mobility in preparation of reconstruction and lymphedema management
- Wow! Tracy, the physio therapist is very knowledgeable! Just imagine if I (and all other patients) could get into see her sooner....some of my current issues would be non-existent! Yet I have been going to physio and massage to keep things manageable too! If I didn't have access to private services who knows where I would be.....
- Spanx can help the fluid build up in the torso area....this slight compression will help the fluid move and take pressure off the lower back
Happy Sunday - Eat, Pray & Walk! Shelley xoxo