This past week was a good one for the most part! Here's a recap:
- Finished round 9 of 12.....10 is on Tuesday
- Took Bob to the airport....his scout season has begun (more on this later)
- Mom and Dad came to visit for the weekend - perogies, cabbage rolls, pickles and relish....outstanding!!
- Kids are all in school
- Weather continues to be wonderful
- My wig keeps my head warm on cool days
- My sister-friend Donna is recovering well from surgery - yay!
- My hand knuckles are really stiff....I wonder if they increased the chemo dosage or if this is an accumulative side effect
- Allergies continue to keep me stuffed up
- I seem to be "puffier"....another side effect???
- OK, those wind gusts.....like really?!? All the two-sided tape in the world can't keep a wig one!! LOL!!! I have to wear a hat on "lock"
- Dust....it is everywhere! No wonder I am stuffed up!!! I dusted on Thursday (before mom and dad came); Mom dusted on Friday and today Sunday, I could write my name on furniture!!
- NHL lockout...no one wins! .....however, if Bob's trip was cancelled again this week, I would have paid for the flight myself :D.....just joking....well, sort of.... All hormones aside, I am thrilled for him to be back at work and he is really excited to be back too.
Eat, pray, walk! Shelley xoxox