- happy.... that this is over;
- darn right angry..... that I feel so sore and tired (been there done that sort of thing),
- grouchy....just because
- glad....to be home and not in a hospital
|Bob's Maid Service Dec 2012|
|Bob wearing "Jenny"...|
no further comment
As always, I try to look for the positives in this journey. This week I had to dig really deep into the well of life's simple pleasures to acknowledge the following:
- Eye brows....man oh man, how I missed you! The Cookie Monster has nothing on me this Christmas season as I am finding it difficult to pluck them
- Eye Lashes....I missed you too! And they came back full and long! I can use an eye lash curler for real!!
- Chin Hair....I was actually happy to see you too! And had no problem pulling you out!!
- Home...."there is no place like home" I love my home. I love my family.
- Hair....Bob calls me Silver Fox....more on that in another post