My goals this week:
- walk on the treadmill.... even with no incline and minimal speed I hope to feel better as it has been two weeks....my poor dog is so confused and desperately misses her daily walks
- get a hair cut :-D .....OK, not a "real" haircut" but a trim
- get a manicure and pedicure.....my nails are growing back and not splitting like they were during and immediately after chemo
- celebrate life....and enjoy the simple pleasures of the holiday season with family and friends
- Donna, keep up the great work! You're almost done! xoxox - The Love Loop
- Glen, your journey has been incredible! Now it's recovery time! Waahoo! - It's a Mental Game
- Chantal, you can do it! - I'd rather b shopping
- Aunt Louise and Auntie Ann...xoxoxo
- all others who are about to embark on this incredible journey or other challenges...keep the faith!
- And of course, the families and friends of Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newton, Connecticut...this tragedy is unbelievable....incomprehensible. May this town find peace and strength again.
Eat, pray, walk.....Shelley xoxo