Today marks round 3 of 12...1/4 complete....next week will be 1/3 complete. I have resorted to math versus Snoopy's Work Week Calendar because I seem to be stuck on Week 2. You see, the thing with these weekly rounds is that there really is no chance to get energy back therefore there is no Week 3...the week that made me feel almost normal...the week where I would jam pack lunches, visits, shopping, house work and all other things normal. But not all is bad.....really!
Things I have noticed with weekly Taxol....
- Multitasking is no longer a part of my daily activities... LOL! A huge accomplishment these days is putting the correct ingredients into the bread maker and hoping the phone doesn't ring!
- When I am tired...I am tired. That is all. A nap is required.
- Night Sweats....what the heck!! Gentleman....you have NO idea how lucky you are!! These things wake me up consistently between 3:30 - 6:30 AM.....no wonder I am tired!
- Taste.....some days I can taste...yesterday, I had no clue what my food tasted like!
- Red meat.....I am craving red meat. I actually ate 2 steaks in the past two weeks! I can't recall ever eating a steak by myself....no more leftovers here!
- Hair...the little bit of stubble on my head is disappearing! HOWEVER, I did shave my legs AGAIN this past week....@#$@#*(!!
Here's to being 1/4 of the way done! Cheers to all! Shelley & Bob